We’re very excited to be close to beta-launching our high-end, highly-original data-visualisation software, VizSweet after two years of development.
We’re looking for an experienced, passionate and hyper-organised project manager with experience of bringing digital or software projects to life.
That person will help us streamline our development process as we move towards release. And liaise with our intimate group of clients and beta-testers as we slowly grow our userbase.
You will work directly with creative director David McCandless and a small, agile remote development team in a GMT timezone.
We’re looking for someone imaginative and energetic to dive straight into our collaborative team, suggesting ideas and features, be a hands-on ‘player-coach’, testing, directing, polishing.
In return, you get to be part of shaping an amazing, innovative tool at its inception and be part of a small but growing international creative business.
Key skills & experience
- demonstrable passion or interest in data-visualization
- background / experience in project manager for software or digital development
- proven experience delivering on projects
- general understanding of digital e.g. front-end v back-end, minimum basic principles of HTML, CSS, JS
- BONUS: advanced understanding of libraries and frameworks like D3,
- experience directing and coaching engineers and clients
- experience with Trello, Slack, Gdocs, Git
- outstanding organisational and communication skills
- develop & hone existing team development process
- manage multi-streamed modular development of various moving parts of VizSweet
- take features from sketched & wireframed initiation to live completion
- brief & manage dev teams
- organise & schedule sprints
- liaise with beta-clients
- manage beta-user feedback, update Trello, prioritise
- Trello-gardening and weeding
- co-ordinate delivery of versions
- first point of contact for new clients
- help recruit additional staff
- freelance day-rate £neg
- remote working (though we do have London-based meet-ups every few months)
- 3 days a week (but may scale up in key phases)
- start July 2017
What you need to send us…
- CV / resumé
- examples of delivered projects
- your location
- your freelance day rate in £GBP
- 1 link to your favourite data visualization and up to 140 characters on why you love it
Help us spot your email
Send to email@example.com
Make the subject line [VizSweet PM] – [Your Name]
Applications close at 23:59 GMT Monday 26th June 2017